List of the 10 Best Helpdesks for Multichannel Businesses:
eCommerce helpdesk software is synonymous with quick problem-solving, rapid customer service, and workflow efficiency, especially when responding to numerous customers and orders.
Your decision to invest in a helpdesk (and choosing the right one) is essential to offering full-service to your customers and gaining an edge in business competition. Remember, one of the biggest keys to success is a buyer's satisfaction with your customer support.
In this article, we overview the best eCommerce helpdesk software available online. Our goal is to help you analyze options and choose the best helpdesk for your eCommerce business.
EasyChannel is an exceptional solution for eCommerce business owners who manage multiples eCommerce channels in one place. Developed by real-world multichannel sellers, the EasyChannel platform meets the actual needs and challenges of selling on multiple online markets, keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
The software includes an easy-to-navigate CRM and an intuitive Orders panel, allowing your team to view and manage all your messages and orders from multiple marketplaces.
The Main Benefits of EasyChannel:
Messages and emails from all of your selling channels are transformed into support tickets, making responding a breeze so your workflow can be more productive and efficient.
Get everything you need to provide prompt order support and fast response on one page:
- Quickly reference the customer's order/ contact details and purchase or ticket history in a convenient sidebar with every ticket. Not to mention, you can use the sidebar to take action on orders and cases without leaving the page.
- Instead of typing a reply from scratch, speed up your responses by inserting dynamic, customizable message templates—using the customer's details automatically, such as their name, order details, shipping address, and more.
- Attach notes to a customer's details that will show in all their previous and future tickets. Buyer notes do a great job of relaying custom info about the customer to your team for future interactions with them.
Save time with inbox features that keep your support organized:
- Easily show messages from specific marketplaces in just a couple of clicks and create custom filters based on specific details.
- Set rules to label your incoming messages with Ticket Types and Tags automatically. Or select tickets in bulk and assign them to teammates, mark with ticket details, set as resolved, and more.
Built for teams and workflows of all sizes:
- Invite teammates to help manage customer support with your EasyChannel account (without giving out your login). You can then assign them new tickets in bulk, individually, and even automatically.
- Moreover, you can add internal notes directly inside in a ticket's conversation and @mention teammates to alert them.
Manage a customer's order (or multiple orders) is just a few clicks:
- In addition to managing orders inside tickets, EasyChannel includes a dashboard to see all your orders from every marketplace with real-time updates.
- Your team can process orders through EasyChannel and mark them as shipped, add tracking, leave feedback, refund, and more.
- Adding tracking information to multiple orders is made easy by uploading a CSV in just a couple of clicks.
- You can also export orders to CSV for shipping reports, picklists, purchase orders, analytics, etc. What's more, you can set automatic alerts for new orders and send them directly to your shipping manager or supplier warehouse.
EasyChannel integrates with eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and Facebook.
eDesk provides a central dashboard to manage your customer support from your social media, email, and sales channels, allowing you to solve your customers' queries quickly.
The Main Benefits of eDesk:
- Use customizable message templates to respond to common customer queries.
- Your teammates can access product, price, and real-time shipping data for insight into orders and cases.
- Assign tickets automatically based on conditions such as marketplace, time-zone, or create custom rules.
- You can assign teammates to incoming messages and tag them to request help on any ticket.
- Get an intuitive dashboard with reports to help managers and team leaders analyze and act better results.
eDesk integrates with email, social media, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and others.
Richpanel's team is constantly innovating and searching for ways to improve their platform's processes to increase your competitive edge.
Their helpdesk can assist in managing multiple support channels, including live chat, email, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
The Main Benefits of Richpanel:
- Use advanced CRM features such as data collection, lead and opportunity management, customized sales processes, reports and dashboards, and case management.
- Filter conversations by channels, user styles, and tags.
- Prioritize conversations according to their received time.
- You can track your support team's contributions to sales to determine how much revenue they generate for your company.
Richpanel integrates with Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce platforms.
Kayako HelpDesk software offers can combine many support channels, helping you attend to your customers' demands, such as phone, email, and live chat.
This multichannel system allows your business to work more efficiently and offer excellent customer support.
The Main Benefits of Kayako:
- Organize your ticket management and prioritizes customer inquires according to importance, time targets, and department.
- View buyer data, including customer's purchase history and recent activity.
- Your team can create task shortcuts and automatic notifications for different situations.
- Add up to 5 collaborators for free. Collaborators can discuss tickets with agents but cannot talk to customers directly.
Gorgias makes it possible to offer excellent customer service to your clients. The dashboard centralizes communication from all your channels and platforms so you can manage queries and respond efficiently.
The system can automate sorting, updating, and filtering queries and orders, and also stores customer histories, allowing you to provide personalized customer service.
The Main Benefits of Gorgias:
- Use order information in message templates (macros) to keep the automated responses more personal.
- Assign tickets, set prioritization, and sort queries with the Gorgias dashboard.
- Get statistics of your support team's work over live chat, text messages, and social media conversations.
- Tag specific team members to tickets or queries and leave notes for other team members on any open ticket.
Gorgias integrates with Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and supports 30+ integrations, including Slack, Gmail, MailChimp, Stripe, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, and LiteSpeed Aircall, Zapier, Live Chat, and more.
Re:amaze is an integrated helpdesk platform for customer support and live chat. It helps you keep in touch with your customers faster with message templates and consolidating your support tickets from all of your channels.
Conversations are kept up to date and organized with reporting features, and automated workflows can keep your customer conversations moving to keep them engaged.
The Main Benefits of Re:Amaze:
- View customer information in the same window as the email to provide customers with quick, effective service.
- Respond to common questions with automation and templates.
- Automate organizing your data more effectively with tags.
- Use admin controls and get dashboard privacy by assigning custom permissions and roles to your teammates.
- Reporting features also allow you to keep track of response times and conversation volume.
Re:amaze integrates with Slack, Google Workspace, Amazon, WordPress, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, AirCall, Stripe, GitHub, Zapier, and more.
Integrated with the Zoho app suite, ZohoDesk equips agents with the tools needed to serve customers efficiently and quickly. Email, phone, live chat, and social media are all supported by ZohoDesk, centralized in one place.
The Main Benefits of Zoho Desk:
- ZohoDesk can be customized by each agent, allowing them to decide their priorities and organize their tickets.
- Assign tickets to the correct department automatically with Assignment rules.
- There are several add-ons available on Zoho Desk that help you enhance the functionality of your help desk.
UVdesk specializes in eCommerce support to help businesses manage customer interactions via social media, emails, and messages from your selling channels.
The Main Benefits of UVdesk:
- UVdesk makes it easy to find and manage customer conversations by utilizing tags, status, and labels.
- Automatically assign tickets to teammates and create custom workflows based on ticket details and events.
- View reports and analytics of your team's performance.
UVdesk integrates with eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Mercadolibre, and social media.
Replyco is a multichannel helpdesk with tools to reduce response times and resolve issues quickly by consolidating all customer messages into one place.
Messages are filtered automatically and organized by labels and folders. Settings can be viewed and modified in a graphical user interface.
The Main benefits of Replyco:
- Customer information is integrated into Replyco and presented alongside buyer messages.
- Automate replies during weekends and after hours.
- Teammates can manage eBay cases without you sharing login details.
- Track response times, calculate productivity and visualize ticket volumes based on specific marketplaces.
Replyco integrates with Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, Linnworks, Magento, email, Facebook, Telegram, Live Chat, and more.
Freshdesk has an intuitive system and simple UI with a single dashboard for assigning, prioritizing, and sorting tickets from all your customer inquiries through one centralized workspace.
The Main Benefits of FreshDesk:
- Prioritize tickets and assign them to teammates automatically based on the customer's details
- Track how well your team is handling support requests.
- Notify teammates about tickets and leave notes directly in the conversation.
- Utilize many enterprise-level features, such as collaborative support, AI ticketing, SLA management, and more.
Freshdesk integrates with Shopify, BigCommerce, CS-Cart, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento 1 and 2, Instagram, oFlow, and offers API integration.
Using a helpdesk will undoubtedly improve communication and relationships with your customers and free your time so you can focus on growing your business in other needed areas.
All the software above have outstanding features to progress your business and increase your team's productivity. So regardless of which helpdesk you decide to use, you're making the right move toward running a more efficient business.
If we have to choose only one among all others, we would definitely choose EasyChannel. Why? Because it combines customer service and order management systems at a fair price, making it the best option for the cost-benefit ratio.